Every now and then we come across programs that are difficult to remove from our system. A very good example would be the infamous Ask Toolbar. In this post, I’ll be guiding you towards easily removing a program using Revo Uninstaller’s Hunter Mode, which will be extremely difficult otherwise.
- Download and Install Revo Uninstaller.
- Open Revo and search for the program’s uninstaller you are looking for. But, it’s very unlikely that you’ll find it there if it’s not already listed at Windows Uninstaller/CCleaner.
- Choose the ‘Hunter Mode’.
- Revo should now minimize and you’ll see the following logo on your screen.
- Drag the logo to the icon of the program you are looking to uninstall. You should now see a menu like the one below.
- Choose Uninstall and then choose the ‘Moderate’ removal mode. After the removal process is over, Revo will scan your computer for leftover items that were formerly associated with the program.
- Select and delete all the registry entries and files found and then restart your PC.
Revo’s Hunter mode can also be used to stop a program from automatically starting when your PC is started, etc. If you know of a method you use to remove mischievous programs, let us know by commenting below.