We all use tools like CutePDF, DoPDF to convert our documents into PDF. But if you already have Office 2010 installed in your PC you will not need these tools. In this post, I’ll be guiding you towards converting an Office 2010 file into PDF without the use of additional tools.
- Open the Document you are looking to convert into PDF. (We’ll assume that it’s a word document).
- Go to the backstage by hitting the ‘File’ button at the top left.
- Now, choose ‘Save & Send’ and then ‘Create PDF/XPS Document’ under File Types.
- Hit ‘Create PDF/XPS’ on the right.
- In the ‘Save as’ dialogue box choose either PDF/XPS under ‘Save as Type’ and you are good to go!
You may now safely uninstall any 3rd Party PDF Writers in your system.
Related: Convert Documents into PDF.